Table of Contents
- 1 Subscribe Funnels vs ClickFunnels
- 2 What You Can Expect From Subscribe Funnels
- 3 Unbounce vs ClickFunnels
- 4 What You Can Expect From Unbounce
- 5 Unbounce Cons:
- 6 LeadPages vs ClickFunnels
- 7 What You Can Expect From Lead Pages
- 8 LeadPages Cons:
- 9 OptimizePress vs ClickFunnels
- 10 What You Can Expect From Optimize Press
- 11 Optimize PressCons:
For quite some time, ClickFunnels has been the landing page builder that dominates the market.
Recently, however, there have several reports and complaints of ClickFunnels users having issues with regards to data duplication/omission, integrations, security, as well as landing pages taking too long to load.
Due to this previous situation, people online have been asking if there are landing page builder substitutes that can size up to the capability of ClickFunnels (or perhaps do more than that).
I have done my own personal research to identify the four most optimal landing page builder alternatives to ClickFunnels.
Subscribe Funnels vs ClickFunnels
This is a WYSWYG (what you see is what you get) landing page builder designed most especially for non-programmers who are marketers/advertisers, eCommerce people as well as eCommerce direct response marketers (advertisers/merchants).
It can also be quite useful for simply anyone who needs to curate their own website/landing page at the quickest pace.
Subscribe Funnels takes away all the complexities that have something to do with creating a website. After all, it’s not just all the coding that’s the problem. You also have the design to worry about.
If you are an affiliate marketer, you know that without an attractive design, you could end up with a landing page but without conversions. Luckily Subscribe Funnels supplies with pre-made templates already.
Here is an in-depth review of Subscribe Funnels.
What You Can Expect From Subscribe Funnels
- Add JS, HTML, or CSS code into your page
- Choose from Subscribe’s image library to add to your lander
- Make your landing page SSL ready
- Optimize your images automatically
- Webhooks integration for notifications
- Create a mobile-friendly landing page
- Set up an automatic response email for your leads
- Create a thank you page for visitors who complete a transaction
- Choose from a selection of Subscribe Funnels fonts for your landing page
Unbounce vs ClickFunnels
This is, yet, another WYSWYG landing page builder. Unbounce, on the other hand, provides you with modern-styled templates for the industries of SaaS, books, consultancy, lead generation, eCommerce, and many more.
Unbounce is among the first few companies that pioneered landing page builders. The main focus of this platform is to help clients create high-quality and creative landers. It’s not so much for creating funnels, but it will be really useful for expressing creativity and optimizing landing pages for conversions.
What You Can Expect From Unbounce
- Free AB Testing where you can apply weights to your landers
- Integrates smoothly with automation tools and popular email-services providers
- No need to shop for sticky bars, opt-ins, and pop-ups (they can be integrated using the sole platform)
- You can add dynamic content and parallax
- Creative templates from third-party sources like ThemeForest
- You can only split test landers created using Unbounce
- You can import other themes into the platform
- There are reports of lost data
- You can’t add custom classes to the buttons. You will have to apply the code in the HTML to do so.
- Not well-suited for multi-pages
- The basic plan does not include the AB testing feature
- Limited template options
- Has only one social media integration: Facebook
LeadPages vs ClickFunnels
LeadPages calls itself “the most effective, affordable way for small businesses to connect with an audience, collect leads, and close sales”. In terms of value provided to clients, LeadPages sit at the same level as Unbounce.
The key difference is their target audience. Unbounce’s typical customers are big enterprises, agencies, and digital marketers. On the other hand, the aim of Lead Pages is to help small businesses to create websites, pop-ups, landers, and alert bars, among others, as a way for these ventures to reach people.
What You Can Expect From Lead Pages
- Advanced features such as automatic SMS messaging and countdown timer
- Gated content feature
- Smooth data migration from one app to another
- Low and affordable price regardless of how advanced or basic the features might be
- Integration with major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Advanced alert bars and pop-ups
- AB testing is not available in the Basic Plan
- Layout, spacing, spacing, and alignment can be complicated to do maneuver at times (according to user reports)
- Sluggish drag-and-drop builder
- You may experience a lack of rows and columns due to lack of control over the layout
- Incorporating customer fonts can be a challenge
OptimizePress vs ClickFunnels
OptimizePress was the original landing page builder theme for WordPress. They were on the market way before any other landing page builder came on. With the changes to website and marketing strategy, they have rebuilt their platform from the ground up.
This platform basically lets you create any kind of optimized page on WordPress whether it be a blog site, sales page, secure membership portal, launch funnel, landing page, and many more. Its target audience is typically creators, marketers, and coaches.
There is a live editor that lets you create and customize a page in real-time. Apart from that, there are about 30 templates that you can customize to meet your individual standards. You can also play with approximately 40 custom elements such as feature boxes, arrows, multimedia, arrows, testimonials, and many more.
Apart from the Optimize Press platform, there is also a plugin version that is compatible with every kind of WordPress theme. We at ADvengers use OptimizePress to create funnels and optins!
What You Can Expect From Optimize Press
- Pages are all responsive
- One of the better live editors on the market, easier as well
- You can create launch funnels quickly and easily
- Always being updated by popular features in demand
- Great Support from Facebook Groups and via eMail
- Not quite a full funnel builder but it is always being updated.
- Missing Features on Checkout like Upsell Bumps
- Header and Footer Section only allow JS scripts
ClickFunnels is no doubt an amazing platform and has a great marketing strategy behind it. It is no wonder they are number one but their growth also stunted simple aspects of their landing page editor which is why there is a need for a more robust system.
All are great at certain aspects of creating a funnel or a landing page, you just have to decide what is important for your growth.