Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Anstrex Push Ad Spy Tool Specifically For?
- 2 Competitor Alert Feature
- 3 Easy-To-Use Dashboard And Interface
- 4 Getting All The Intelligence Data In Just A Few Clicks
- 5 How To Use Anstrex For Native Ads
- 6 View the Anstrex Synopsis Tab
- 7 Using The Landing Page Deployment Tool
- 8 Favorites Section of Anstrex
- 9 How To Use Anstrex For Anstrex Push
- 10 Final Conclusion on Anstrex
- 11 Anstrex Push/Native Ad Spy Tool
- 12 Pros
- 13 Cons
Anstrex Spy Tool is handy for keeping a close eye on your competitors’ native and push ads. Today, we are going to do an in-depth review just to see if this tool actually lives up to its name.
But before that, let us first give Anstrex a basic definition to help newbies understand what this tool is really for.
Anstrex Ad Spy Tool is an ad intelligence tool that lets you snoop into the ad strategies of your business competitors. You can use this as leverage to take your ad marketing to the next level and dominate the market.
As far as functions go, there are three terms that describe what Anstrex can do for you: Analyze, Strategize, and Execute. On top of that, this platform also creates a unified native and push and ad affiliates to manage their campaigns.
What Is Anstrex Push Ad Spy Tool Specifically For?
For those of you who have already seen the ins and outs of this industry, you might have already heard of other names like AdPlexity that offer the same services as Anstrex.
The difference between AdPlexity and Anstrex is that the latter specialized mainly on push notifications and native ads.
It certainly has a lot of impressive stats especially since it has data on 50+ ad networks not to mention having beyond 17 million ads in GEOs.
Still, those stats aren’t enough to make Anstrex stand out from all other spy tools that you use. So, here’s why we think Anstrex is the best.
This tool actually covers more markets, countries, and networks than any other spy tool you can find. Beyond that, it is also the most comprehensive spy tool at this time.
The benefits don’t stop there. Anstrex also comes with a lot of features that you won’t find in most spy tools. This means using a different spy tool, you would have to register for countless monthly subscriptions to equal the benefits Anstrex brings.
For all the solutions Anstrex offers, it actually has a pretty modest entry-level plan for only $59.99/month.
The Anstrex Ad Spy Tool can literally make you one of the best advertisers online all thanks to the intelligence data that it can obtain for you.
You won’t find any other tool in the market that can help you rip high-converting landing pages while allowing you to optimize them with your own affiliate link. You will also be able to deploy these landing pages to your own server in just a few clicks.
Competitor Alert Feature
There’s no need to keep close attention to your competitors. As you keep yourself busy with other aspects of your marketing or business, Anstrex takes care of everything else about competitors spying for you.
Each time your competitor launches a new ad, you will be automatically notified through email. You will never have to miss any of your competitors’ moves ever again.
To activate the Competitor alert feature, simply click on your name profile at the upper left corner of your dashboard.
Click Add New Alert.
Tap your pointer on the saved search that you want to apply the alerts for. Take note that you can only activate competitor alerts if you save your searches.
Here is a quick demonstration of how you can save your searches.
In your Anstrex dashboard, click Search.
Go to the And/Or section, and then click the box as indicated in the image below. Select the subset you want to use for your advanced search.
You can decide to sort your search per the categories listed below.
Enter a name or title for this particular search preference. Click Save. Once you’ve done that, you can return to your competitor ads activation page and refresh it. You now have a saved search that you can use for your alerts.
Going back to your competitor alerts, after you’ve chosen a saved search that you want to use for your alerts configuration, you need to select a subset of categories.
Choose your preferred way of receiving the alerts. You can receive competitor alerts per email or push notification in the Anstrex dashboard itself.
Easy-To-Use Dashboard And Interface
Since the interface is user-friendly, you will be able to find successful campaigns in any category in a much swifter manner. It also helps deal with huge chunks of data when searching for a campaign through its filtering options.
You’ll have the option to search by country or by keyword. You will get a preview of the landing page in almost an instant. Anstrex also enables you to filter ads per metrics such as Gravity, days running, Alexa rank, as well as ad strength
Getting All The Intelligence Data In Just A Few Clicks
One of my favorite things about Anstrex is that you no longer have to spend hours just to analyze a campaign. In just a few clicks, this platform gives you all the intelligence data you need.
It allows you to spy on most ad networks. You can do so up to 27 ad networks at one time.
Apart from spying on all kinds of native ads, you can also explore new niches. By collecting intelligence data from Anstrex natives ad spy tool, you are able to integrate more items in your own native ads and thus surpass your competitors.
Using Anstrex, you will be able to gather the following information:
- How long the ad was running
- How many platforms the ad was running on
- Which campaign topics are trending in the market
- Which niches your competitors are eyeing
- Reasons that make a specific ad effective
Meanwhile, here is a bulleted form of all the advantages you from using Anstrex push ad spy tool:
- You can maximize your advertising returns by checking into the most effective campaigns of your competitors
- You get to explore your niche from various angles
- The platform comes with the Affiliate Offer Wall feature that lets you analyze the entire campaigns of your competitors that are from your category
- Trace affiliate campaigns
- Gain access to competitor profitable data
- You can build landing pages with zero coding experience and knowledge
- It comes with a risk-free trial
- The platform is integrated with Similar Web and Alexa
- You’ll get access to high-resolution screenshots from the page of the advertiser
- There’s an image search feature within the platform that you can use to look for the perfect image to use for your campaign
Whether you plan to use a desktop or mobile platform, Anstrex has got you covered. You can spy on various countries including the USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Japan, Italy, India, Mexico, France, Germany, Spain, and Turkey.
How To Use Anstrex For Native Ads
Here is where I give you a quick demonstration of how this tool is used.
To get started, click at the upper left corner, you will click on the logo. When clicked on it will give you two options, Anstrex Push or Anstrex Native.
Click Anstrex Native.
Anstrex can be a bit confusing at first due to the numerous clickables that you see as soon as you open the dashboard.
With that, it is important to only pay close attention to the top portion of the dashboard. These are the filters that you’ll need as you search for your competitors’ campaign content.
Select which ad network you want to look into. If you already know where you are going to advertise of are curious where others are advertising.
You can also select a country to make your search results more specified and precise. This allows you to see the creative in that language as well.
Choosing a language is completely optional depending on which country you are trying to run a campaign for.
Choose a category. This category attempt to organize verticals and sub niches to refine your search. This helps with finding offers as well. Even some very creative angles.
You don’t have to filter your searches using all of these categories. Simply use the ones that apply to your needs.
Your filters will show up in this portion of the dashboard.
Further manipulate your search results by adjusting the days running, Alexa Rank, ad strength, and gravity of the campaigns. Simply drag the bar sticks forward and backward to adjust.
As you click on a creative image, you will have the option to do a reverse image search on either Google, Bing, or Tineye.
You can also click on the landing pages of your competitors. Allowing to have a sneak peek of what their pages look like.
As you do, you will have the option to download the template of your competitor’s landing page. We will be discussing the Anstrex deployment tool in greater detail but first, let’s have a quick overview of the synopsis tab.
View the Anstrex Synopsis Tab
The synopsis tab gives you an overview of your chosen ad campaign. It gives you the following information:
- Landing Page Preview: Click the image to see the full-sized screenshot of the campaign.
- Full Screenshot Button: As you click on this, you will get a preview of the full-size screenshot of the landing page.
- Visit Page Button: You will be delivered to the URL of the landing page in another tab.
- Alexa Rank: This shows you the global Alexa rank of the landing page root domain.
- Category: This pertains to the classification of your chosen landing page.
- Bounce Rate: The bounce rate of the entire root domain.
- Alexa Rank By Country: A table format that illustrates the Alexa rank by country of the landing page not to mention the percentage of visitors per country. You have the option to sort the table.
- Advertising Network: The name of the ad network that delivered the ad.
- Creative: Gives you a preview of the actual ad. There is a second filter that enables you to select a platform that catches your eye the most. It also has options for desktop, mobile device, or tablet.
- Statistics: Shows you current statistics of your chosen landing page. On top of that, you will also see its long-term ad strength.
- Bid History: The CPC statistics of the in the long term. You won’t always have access to this info since this is not visible to each creative.
- Devices: This lets you know the percentage of ads that targeted certain devices (computer or mobile phone).
- GEO: Pertains to the traffic percentage for each GEO.
Using The Landing Page Deployment Tool
This is perhaps Anstrex’s most fascinating feature. By using the Landing Page Deployment tool, coders and non-coders alike will be able to save a whole lot of time in producing landing pages that can rival your competitors in just a few minutes.
But we recommend that you don’t just rely on Anstrex to provide you with the bread and butter when it comes to looking for your competitors’ best performing landing pages. We suggest that you also do a bit of split testing to see which one would work best for you.
As soon as you find a landing page that you fancy, you can proceed to Download & Deploy.
You don’t have to keep an eye on it while it is downloading since it will still continue to download in the background while you proceed with your searches.
You can access the downloader any time if you want to see how far the download has progressed. All you have to do is click on your profile icon and then choose the Webpage Downloader as the dropdown menu appears.
Aside from the landing page template that you are currently downloading, you will also see a whole bunch of other downloads that you have done in the past 24 hours.
Any other downloads that were performed later than that will be automatically deleted. Anstrex holds the download for only 24 hours.
After the pages have been downloaded, you just have to click the Edit button from the page that you want to use.
Anstrex has a built-in WYSIWYG editor so you can easily make changes to your page templates. There are tools available that enable you to edit all links, JS, and replace the copy so you can match with what you intend to offer.
If you’d like to do a bit of editing, you can also access the source file to look at the code in greater detail. Before you do that, make sure to remove all the tracking from the page.
Otherwise, it is still going to lead right back to the original advertiser.
Once you are perfectly happy with your pages, it is time to select Optimization so you can proceed with minifying your images, CSS, JS, and HTML.
The completion of the process will depend on how big your files are.
Your landing pages will be prepared in a ZIP file. Now, you can download the ZIP file and deploy it on your server.
You have two options in how you will be deploying the files to your server.
You can simply upload these files to your server upon the completed download.
The second option is to go to your profile icon in the dropdown menu and then select manage server accounts. This is where you can manage your servers and Anstrex will upload it to your preferred servers.
See the status of your download by tapping on the ‘Click Here’ link as indicated in the image above.
Favorites Section of Anstrex
If there is any landing page or creative that you think is not applicable to the campaign that you plan to run soon but you think will come in handy one day, you can just save it to Favorite so you can go back to it at any time.
All you have to do to add a landing page or creative to your Favorites is to click the heart button. You can also categorize the items that are in your Favorites page. You can file them by:
How To Use Anstrex For Anstrex Push
The procedure for using Anstrex Push is the same as how it is with Anstrex Native. You simply have to connect from the Anstrex Native dashboard to the Anstrex Push dashboard.
To do that, take your pointer to your profile and picture at the top of the window. Click it and wait for the drop-down menu to appear.
Click Anstrex Push. A new tab will be opened that will take you directly to the new dashboard.
That’s it. You can now begin spying on your push ads competitors just like what we did a while ago with our native ads competitors.
Final Conclusion on Anstrex
A lot of native publishers and advertisers will agree that Anstrex Spy Tool is more than just a native and push ad spy tool. It is an apparatus for a lot of marketers that are not only innovative but it is also ambitious in the sense that it boasts gradual development in its API.
For the most part, it also succeeds in living up to its vision and promises to its clients. If you are serious about upgrading your campaigns, this is certainly a must-have.
Anstrex Push/Native Ad Spy Tool59.99
Access to Ad Networks10.0/10
Database Ad Inventory10.0/10
Inventory Ad Search Filters9.0/10
Landing Page Tool Deployment8.0/10
- If a Network passes CPC, Anstrex Collects it
- Creating Alerts for Your Competitor
- Multiple Data Points to Decipher
- Create White/Black List Right Away
- Landing Page Tool Can be too Technical